Subject: [Leica] 50mm dual range eyes
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Fri Apr 25 04:42:41 2008

Kevin Cameras has quite a few of the bug eyes for the DR Summicron
but they're not cheap, $125 to $350. But the proper one has to be
matched to your lens. I think the mounting to the lens may be
different in at least two versions. If DAG has one in stock you may
have to send your lens to Don to be matched up.

Len