Subject: [Leica] OT: Images of B-2
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Fri Apr 25 02:08:18 2008

No fighting spirit either here, but I find this one, excellent plus :

<http://www.richard-seaman.com/Wallpaper/Aircraft/Bombers/index.html#B2TakingOffEdwards2005>

http://tinyurl.com/5b8cln

 The shapes of the hills superbly echo the back of the craft - looks as
though the plane was part of nature in a way - nice stealthy trick :-)
Thanks for sharing
phx