Subject: [Leica] FS: Nikon 4000 Film Scanner, Nikon SA-20 Roll Film Adapter and Nikon SF-200 Slide Feeder
From: gregj_lorenzo at hotmail.com (Greg Lorenzo)
Date: Thu Apr 24 13:56:52 2008

I have a full Nikon 4000 Film Scanner set-up for sale. Included is the
Scanner with box and all accessories, the SA-20 full Roll Film Adapter and
the SF-200 Slide Feeder.

I purchased a Nikon 9000 Film Scanner last year so I could scan medium
format negs and slides so all of the above is surplus to my needs. B&H wants
$1,450 for all three items. My price for all three is $1,0000. I would
prefer to sell all 3 in one transaction.

Current B&H prices by item can be found below.

Nikon 4000 Film Scanner here:

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/310476-REG/Nikon_9239_Coolscan_V_ED_Film.html

Nikon SA-20 Roll Film Adapter:

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/218833-REG/Nikon_9299_SA_30_35mm_Roll_Film.html

Nikon Auto Slide Feeder (note this is the SF210, not SF200):

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/310480-REG/Nikon_9240_SF_210_Auto_Slide_Feeder.html

Please contact me off-list to the (new temporary email address above).
Back to work after baby?how do you know when you?re ready?
http://lifestyle.msn.com/familyandparenting/articleNW.aspx?cp-documentid=5797498&ocid=T067MSN40A0701A

Replies: Reply from robertmeier at usjet.net (Robert Meier) ([Leica] FT: 90mm Leica BL Finder, Trade for 35mm or 135mm BL Finder)