Subject: [Leica] IMG: Acorn Woodpecker
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (wildlightphoto@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Apr 23 16:21:10 2008

Luis Ripoll <luisripoll@telefonica.net> wrote:

> Excellent Doug!, as always,

Thank you Luis.  Based on the feedback I've gotten on this photo I've made
some small adjustments in the color and have added a bit more space on the
left side, borrowing  from the exposure following this one:

http://www.wildlightphoto.com/birds/picidae/acwo02b.jpg

original: http://wildlightphoto.com/birds/picidae/acwo02.jpg

Several have mentioned the clipped tail feathers, I'm wondering if the
clipped tail feathers wouldn't be noticed as much if I were to tone down
the lower left corner.  My gut feeling is that the spot of sunlight in this
corner draws undue attention to the tail.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

mail2web.com - Microsoft? Exchange solutions from a leading provider -