Subject: [Leica] Coder for M8
From: tarek.charara at pix-that-stimulate.com (Tarek Charara)
Date: Wed Apr 23 07:00:50 2008

Tina,

This looks like a very easy to use set. I have coded my lenses with
the codes here:

<http://www.digital-leica.com/lens_codes/>

using pigmented felt pens. Works great, but wasn't as easy as I
expected.

All the best from the south of France!

Tarek

Tarek Charara
<http://www.pix-that-stimulate.com>

Le 23 avr. 08 ? 15:41, Tina Manley a ?crit :