Subject: [Leica] Metrowest - Along the Sudbury River
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard Taylor)
Date: Wed Apr 23 06:34:43 2008

Jim - Having lived here for more than 40 years now, I think I know
Boston's Metro West pretty well but you're always pointing out things
I haven't seen.  Thanks for the tour.  Nice pix, too.  I particularly
like the one of the stone bridge for its simplicity and the stark
contrast of form between the stone work and the bare trees.

Regards,

Dick