Subject: [Leica] IMG: The cardinal redone
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Sat Apr 19 07:46:50 2008

Here is an example of a bird I have only seen in dense brush, and
rare at that. I would not remove the tangled brush as it would change
it's habitat. I watched this bird for 15 minutes and it never came
out of the brush, just flew from one bush to another. It's a White
Throated Sparrow.

http://tinyurl.com/2uydoz

Len