Subject: [Leica] IMG: Hoppy holiday pics
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat Apr 19 05:38:42 2008

I haven't tried that one, though it has a very good reputation especially
for the modest price. I'd like one for the M3.
The 50 asph focuses down a bit below .7 m and of course the floating element
makes for really good quality even up close, plus no focus shift which is a
boon. I'm finding that I use it up close a lot, even asa shoert head and
shoulders type lens. If I get lucky and win lotto I'd like its 75 brother as
well!

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e