Subject: [Leica] IMG: Hoppy holiday pics
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat Apr 19 04:38:28 2008

At 05:42 AM 4/19/2008, you wrote:
><http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/rb>
>
>In this episode, you may see scenic saltwater, senoritas strolling by the
>sea, strange shoes, a slightly shark scarred cetacean, some succulent snacks
>and Summilux snapped scenery!
>
>Geoff

I enjoyed all of those, Hoppy.  Australia is on my list of places to
go and you make it very tempting!  How did you photograph the plates
of food?  That's what I'd like to do with the M8 but I can't find
anything to focus close enough.  Are these cropped?  Did you have to
get back pretty far from the plate?

Thanks!

Tina

Tina Manley