Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Weekend at the Farm
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Wed Apr 16 08:30:03 2008

If you use coded lenses the EXIF data will at least tell you the
focal length and the maximum aperture of the lens used. Uncoded
lenses always say f1.0. I understand that there is a way that
Cornerfix can come close to reporting the correct lens opening of the
shot. I have never had any luck with it though.

Len