Subject: [Leica] IMG: The Dove and the Cardinal
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Tue Apr 15 17:28:07 2008

Hi Jeffrey,

I would think NO had Mourning Doves. I have barking dogs too but the
birds are singing before the dogs are let out. The birds in both
shots were in the same tree. The Cardinal was way up high and
accounts for all the bokeh. The dove was fairly low in the tree in an
open spot.

You're welcome for the memories but you might see and hear them yet,

Len