Subject: [Leica] Leica R lenses and Olympus E-510
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue Apr 15 11:16:00 2008

> Mark has a somehow irrational reflex against everything fourthirds.
> Whenever
> the discussion comes to this system, he can not rattle off his well known
> arguments enough. There is only one acceptable non-full-frame-camera on
> earth,
> it's his personal Nikon D40. Everything else is crap and does not make good
> pictures. Isnt't it, Mark? ;-)
> Didier

Leica R glass is very heavy solid stuff.
Sticking it on a camera using the middle third of it strikes me funny.
The camera seems nice enough I'd just use it with the Olympus glass.
With full AF and metering.

My D40x for some reason has never had a chuck of dust in it.
But if it did I'd blow it out.

Mark William Rabiner
markrabiner.com