Subject: [Leica] IMG: PAW 15 (ric)
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Tue Apr 15 09:37:08 2008

This is a very nice set, Ric.

I have two favorites, both clever shots.

The portajohn shot with the horizontal line of johns and the vertical
columns of windows make a very nice visual effect. The two men in
front of the johns adds quite well to the feel of the photo.

And of course your caboose shot is brilliant. It came out perfectly.
I always thought that stitching was a difficult job and never tried
it. You make it sound easy but the whole process from the 5 initial
shots to the final super wide angle I'm sure is not.

Very well done.
Len