Subject: [Leica] Selling photos, was; Selling gear
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Wed Apr 9 15:50:54 2008

You nailed it shut Henning.
In the late 70's to late 80's I regularly received 1K plus expenses
for a commercial advertising illustration of my own design. I also
received 1.5K per page designing the type and content to surround the
illustration. Now the person that answers the phone lays out the
adverts and collateral sales literature. Corporate ID design was
always 1.5K to 3K gig - now you can order a logo on line for $75.00.
It's pathetic. And the stuff looks like it's value.

Fond regards,
George
george@imagist.com
www.imagist.com