Subject: [Leica] Requesting opinions about the dignity
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun Apr 6 12:12:58 2008

At 03:00 PM 4/6/2008, you wrote:

>What did you do on my case?
>
>Saludos cordiales
>Luis

Any time someone asks not to have their photo made, it's good to
respect their wishes.  I don't always ask ahead of time because I
don't want posed photos, but if I do take the photos I always give
the person my card and tell them if they want copies to contact
me.  That way they can tell me if they don't want the photos
published.  So far, very few people have said they don't want to be
photographed.  Digital helps because you can show them the photo immediately.

Tina

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Requesting opinions about the dignity)