Subject: [Leica] Requesting opinions about the dignity
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sun Apr 6 12:00:26 2008

Hi all,

This discussion has been very interesting, as usual I say "Amen" to the
Ted's words.

Last September I've shoted in La Barceloneta some extremely rare pictures, I
was on the street where they celebrate the Fiesta and they tell me, shoot
the man on a public fountain. On this street there is a public fountain
where a man for a few coins wash the clothes for the neighbors. He was there
with his dog, I've shot some pictures but he has very gently asked me,
"please don't take me pictures, I don't like...". I've stopped, I never
published these images, even if I know that they have the value of timeless
tradition, an extraordinary rarity.

What did you do on my case?

Saludos cordiales
Luis