Subject: [Leica] Help with the mail list.......
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sat Apr 5 18:56:39 2008

I need some assistance with the list....

I did the vacation unsubscribe a while ago, and of course, the emails from
the list were not delivered, just as I wanted.

Now that I am back, I do not seem to be able to get myself kick started
again......
I have gone to the LUG page, made the changes, but no email is coming
in.......

Could I please ask the Administrator for some assistance......

I do not think I will be able to see this message, so if responding with
help, please use my email address below.....

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] Help with the mail list.......)
Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Help with the mail list.......)