Subject: [Leica] Help with the mail list.......
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Sat Apr 5 22:37:07 2008

You should be getting the messages now.
The list was accidentally offline for nearly a day before someone pointed it
out to me. My life is in rather complete chaos right now as I've moved into
a new house that is still under construction, and, unfortunately, one of the
parts that's least complete is my study, my lightroom, the place where my
computer goes. But it's all back on the air.