Subject: [Leica] IMG going home
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Fri Apr 4 10:01:15 2008

On Apr 4, 2008, at 8:12 AM, Ric Carter wrote:
> nice to see him looking healthier

it's amazing how good he looked after what he went through,  he has
been home on the Hopi reservation...

I spoke with his mother recently, I will be going to spend a few days
up there with them...

it will be fascinating, I will get some new photos of him...it's now a
couple of years since he was in the hospital,

thanks Ric,

Steve