Subject: [Leica] PAW - more and more abstract (photo therapy?)
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Fri Apr 4 10:42:12 2008

> On Apr 3, 2008, at 6:42 PM, Eric Korenman wrote:
>> My photo eye has gone increasingly blurred or abstract since the
>> sudden death of my father.
>> These are the images that speak to me right now.
>>
>> Photo is my daughter (who was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes) right
>> after my dad died.
>> She is fine and an amazingly strong (on a happy note!)
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/2ysckx
>>
>> Feels self-indulgent and navel gazing. But that's where its at I
>> guess.
>>
>> Eric

I find this photo fascinating, and coming from someone who must not
apologize for feelings...

it is not self indulgent, but go ahead and indulge...

it's work that means something ! it's different and transmits a
feeling...

call it   " life is a mirage..."

Steve

Replies: Reply from philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD) ([Leica] PAW - more and more abstract (photo therapy?))