Subject: [Leica] IMG: Home, II
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Thu Apr 3 16:20:56 2008

Pablo,

If you expect a single effort at this subject will make a difference, then
you are right, it will be ignored by the majority.  However, it can be
worthwhile if you persevere and keep the effort updated and in the public
eye.  This is exactly what Tina has done over the years with her South
American  work.

Gene

From: Pablo Kolodny <pkolodny@fibertel.com.ar>