Subject: [Leica] PAW Week 13 - Clive Moss
From: clive.moss at gmail.com (Clive Moss)
Date: Thu Apr 3 06:18:07 2008

Ooops - sorry - and thanks for letting me know.
I have figured out what happened. I am using a very handy  Upload to
Smugmug plug-in for Lightroom. It has a setting that deletes already
uploaded images. I left that on when I uploaded the same image to a
different gallery, thinking that the setting only applied to the
gallery I was uploading to, not globally on the site.

This should work better:
http://Clive.smugmug.com/gallery/4581124_78Ljy/1/273661398_PSDhj
or
http://tinyurl.com/ytrvsb