Subject: [Leica] PAW Week 13 - Clive Moss
From: clive.moss at gmail.com (Clive Moss)
Date: Tue Apr 1 11:21:30 2008

http://tinyurl.com/ywmqfv

I decided to give my Noctilux a workout at F/1. In the past I have
often given up in despair of ever getting a reasonable hit rate
focusing at f/1. I decided that I was not trying hard enough - so I
mounted it up and shot a lot, fast - and I got more usable images.
Still need work and practice, but getting closer.
I also used an OEM eyepiece magnifier - so now I need to know how to
stop it scratching my eyeglasses!

Comments and critique appreciated.

--
Clive