Subject: [Leica] Is Clearsight still in Business?
From: cocacola at tm.net.my (David Gunalan)
Date: Mon Mar 31 09:05:53 2008

Hi Frank,

I just got a reply from Joe. They are still in business and items listed on
their website available. Easiest way is to just place your order through the
site and Joe will be in touch with you.

Btw, his email address is joecodi@clearsightusa.com.

I too am in need to order some clearsight. My supplies are low.

-David