Subject: [Leica] one of my PAW photographs (unknowingly to me) picked up as PCWorld's "This Week's Hot Pic"
From: ausdlk at gmail.com (David Keenan)
Date: Sat Oct 27 10:59:46 2007

Thanks to a friend I just learned that one of my PAW photographs was
published in a online PCWorld article back in May 2007.

The PCWorld article
<http://www.pcworld.com/article/id,132090/article.html>contains a
quotation from me so I must have known about this at one point --
but her message to me about it today came as a surprise. Scroll down at bit
past the digital pinhole camera article...

But as been my habit when my photography has been recognized on a national
level, I like to give a shout out about it.

I will be sharing some other exciting news soon as well.

Dave.

--
Portfolio: www.david-keenan.com/portfolio
Web Site: www.david-keenan.com