Subject: [Leica] CV 15mm lens on M8
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (TED GRANT)
Date: Fri Mar 28 07:20:26 2008

I don't think anyone has hit on this yet with the wide glass. No matter what
lens you have on IE: 12-15-21 and no external viewfiner you know you're
covering a wide area so your butt is pretty well covered if you look through
the camera viewfinder, focus on the centre of the scene you wish to
photograph and keep it there and shoot. You know without question you've
99.9% of the time it's covered.
In other words, you look with your eyes and see the centre of the scene and
some idea of what you'e going to cover with the 15, look through viewfinder
at exact same centre location, focus and click! That easy! And I've done
that in a rush thousands of times and it's always as close as you need.
remember KISS! :-)
ted