Subject: [Leica] CV 15mm lens on M8
From: pkolodny at fibertel.com.ar (Pablo Kolodny)
Date: Fri Mar 28 07:12:10 2008

It seems I mostly use wide angles and that may well be the reason why I feel
more comfortable working that way instead of working with the range finder
to focus, then compose in the separate finder... and finally shoot. I agree
with Tina in this about that that way you might well miss the photo.
And yes, personal matter.