Subject: [Leica] CV 15mm lens on M8
From: pkolodny at fibertel.com.ar (Pablo Kolodny)
Date: Fri Mar 28 05:17:40 2008

Hola Tina,

I can't recall of that picture with a 90 macro lens but with some shorter
one.
I see your point anyway.
But what I tend to do is to preset focus so I don't have to waste time and
just compose and shoot with the additional viewfinder which is brighter and
with no any lines to get bother with.
It's also a real truth that I mostly use 35 mm film cameras with fast
films/F=8 or even smaller apertures, hyper-focal so all you got to do is
just point and shoot making the photo not to be gone.
And I'd think I'd be at the same thing if I had an M8.

Separate finders set right on top of any M or SM cameras are pretty much
better than any camera finder for that purpose, I think.

Pablo

--

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] CV 15mm lens on M8)