Subject: [Leica] CV 15mm lens on M8
From: pkolodny at fibertel.com.ar (Pablo Kolodny)
Date: Fri Mar 28 05:22:26 2008

Ted,

it is not only what that kind of people expect from a camera but what one
could expect from such an expensive camera.
I agree in that of if precise framing is what one is about then get a SLR
though.
The point, however, that made me curious is that of Tina showing up saying
she hates finders after seeing her with such a beast on top of her M8. It
didn't make sense to me.
Now Tina answered so I can understand.
And photographers should rather use what they can afford first and what they
just like/desire and go along better with then.
There's no rules in that, you know.
Though some times it is not that bad to be able to "preview" the picture
you're taking, isn't it ? The better the accuracy finder the better you can
preview, I'd like to add.

Pablo

--

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (TED GRANT) ([Leica] CV 15mm lens on M8)