Subject: [Leica] CV 15mm lens on M8
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu Mar 27 15:00:49 2008

At 05:56 PM 3/27/2008, you wrote:
>Tina,
>
>For what I can recall of a picture you were holding your M8 with sort of
>bulky thing on top of the camera.
>I wonder what was that thing for, maybe you've already let us to know about
>so you please forgive... but... I wonder what makes you to feel that way
>with external finders.

That was when I borrowed a new 90 Macro from Leica and it was the
finder-thingy for the Macro - one reason I haven't bought that
lens!  I just want to look through one viewfinder for focusing.  If I
have to focus through one and compose through another, the photo is
gone.  I'd rather focus and guess at where the frame-lines are.

Tina

Replies: Reply from pkolodny at fibertel.com.ar (Pablo Kolodny) ([Leica] CV 15mm lens on M8)
Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] CV 15mm lens on M8)
Message from pkolodny at fibertel.com.ar (Pablo Kolodny) ([Leica] CV 15mm lens on M8)