Subject: [Leica] CV 15mm lens on M8
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Thu Mar 27 15:21:16 2008

I feel the same way. Although I remember with fondness when I used a
21SA on an M3 with 21 finder for 80% of the photo journalism I was
doing from 69 to 73.

Today the 15CV finder rarely comes out of it's little case.
With this lens 50% of what I shoot with it - the camera hardly even
makes it to my eye.
guess the focus and imagine the frame and point the thing in the
general direction - I'm rarely surprised - fairly easy to guestimate

Fond regards,
George
george@imagist.com
www.imagist.com