Subject: [Leica] AS IS Insanity
From: summarex at hotmail.com (Javier Perez)
Date: Thu Mar 27 11:36:40 2008

Too bad they don't have the old pasport thing anymore!

All I can guess is the guy must have dropped it at least 10 or 20 feet on
concrete. What amazes me is that the rest of the camera seems to be OK
I'm not sure about the shape of the RF. I guess if you have a sleeve chassis
baseplate and a nice bag of M parts you might be able to do something with
it.
But what he calls sand may be a decemented or cracked prism in which case
few people could ever return it to usable condition. Javier