Subject: [Leica] Lens kit for europe
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Tue Mar 25 16:33:43 2008

This is very odd because I was pondering in the shower this morning
that if I were travelling, and I'd just won the lottery, I'd probably
take a new and old tri-elmer and the Noctilux with the M8. Now I've
never actually USED a tri-elmer but it looks appealing and for much of
the kind of travel photos I shoot I think it would be just about
right. Instead of the Noct maybe I'd substitute my CV f1.2 35mm which
I'm coming to like an awful lot. That wouldn't take up a lot of room.
A handful of memory cards, an extra battery or so, the charger in my
luggage. I think that would be about right.

When I travel by car I always have the Canon and the 70-200 IS lens
and often the 560 telyt I got from Doug.

Adam