Subject: [Leica] Lens kit for europe
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Tue Mar 25 08:47:17 2008

Gene,

Canon makes an outstanding 70-200 f4.0L that is not too expensive and is
very light.  I have it and love it for when I do not want the weight of
the 2.8IS-L lens.  As far as just taking the M8...nope not on a trip
like this!  I can guarantee that if you take just the M8, or just the
20D the camera will break...Murphy is always at work.  Take the M8 with
its wides and it will probably be what 90 percent of yoru images will
come from, the 20D as a backup and for the long stuff when you need it.
If the M8 dies (Lets hope not) you can always find a relatively cheap
wide for the Canon.

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography