Subject: [Leica] On the Beach
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Mon Mar 24 18:35:15 2008

I _really_ like this image.  The bird came along at the right time.  Did you
tilt the horizon on purpose?  I see people getting grief for a horizon that
is not straight, but then I think perhaps a lot of images are planned that
way.  In my case, I can't seem to avoid it....seems to be a correlation with
the cameras getting heavier...Seriously, I will compose something hand-held,
it looks fine, and then it is crooked.  I don't get it.  I know the cameras
are OK because things are straight on a tripod.  Whatever, really nice
photo.

Ken