Subject: [Leica] IMG: Kingfisher, M8 Photos
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sun Mar 23 19:03:44 2008

Tina I think that your crop does work well. The symmetry is good. This is my
personal favourite of the alternatives you showed. The ladies' faces are
better portrayed and the action is very good. Not the most elegant view of
the pack animals in any of these!

Hey don't forget that you are encouraged to comment on other people's stuff
as well ;-)

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e