Subject: [Leica] IMG: Kingfisher, M8 Photos
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun Mar 23 18:21:56 2008

At 07:29 PM 3/23/2008, you wrote:
>Tina the sky background for your Kingfisher makes it look almost like a
>studio study. Quite an amazing photo. The photos from India are fascinating.
>The first is the best action moment caught, I think. The second is of an
>intriguing scene but maybe not the decisive moment or composition? Just this
>amateur's perception, of course.
>
>Cheers
>Geoff

Thanks, Geoff.  Sometimes the sky in India was an unbelievably
beautiful blue (not usually in the cities, though)!
I value everybody's opinion!  For the Construction Workers, I put up
two more - one of the same scene cropped, and one a few minutes
earlier.  Do you like one of these better?

http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/94602640
http://www.pbase.com/image/94602644

Thanks for looking!

Tina