Subject: [Leica] the problem with HDR is ....
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sat Mar 22 21:50:25 2008

I have been using HDR for a little less than a year now (Photomatix Pro).
It even seems to work even with the same raw image opened at different
levels, but anything other than a light touch results in a very painterly
image.

Here is one taken with multiple exposures (burst of three, handheld).

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/kcarney/Kingfisher2.jpg.html

Ken