Subject: [Leica] Memory shock
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Fri Mar 21 17:23:49 2008

I was more thinking of the huge bags of M&M's (which are like crack
for me so I don't even go down aisles where M&M's are. Unfortunately
the "all candy everywhere all the time" culture puts that at checkout
counters in hardware stores, lumber yards, bait shops, and, for all I
know, brothels. Probably they throw them at you as you leave the White
House.

But I have to say I was pleased to see the young woman and her family
had huge bags of fruit and veggies in their cart so there's hope yet.

Time to turn the lamb chops here...

AB