Subject: RE: [Leica] Saturday señorita
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Fri Mar 21 16:07:49 2008

Hi Nathan,

Just come back at home after shooting many pictures of Barcelona's Semana
Santa, your se?orita is very nice and you have the digital facility! I
should wait some days to see, it is the first time I'm in Barcelona shooting
on the Viernes Santo (Holy Friday), I've enjoyed very much.

I've improved my technique to shot se?oritas, it is very easy, you call she
"Se?orita?!", you smile, she smile and "clic", try it, recommended practice!

Thanks for showing your se?orita, I hope mines are so beautiful as yours

Saludos cordiales
Luis