Subject: [Leica] Somewhat OT Canon lens question
From: leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Thu Mar 20 21:41:15 2008

I have a Tamron collar I found to fit an old 50--200 Sigma lens,
years ago in the manual canon days.  It's hinged on one side and has
a locking screw on the other; works quite well.  Looks like it'd fit
something around 2 3/8 - 2 1/2 inches in diameter.

B&H also lists something similar as a lens accessory, but it says
"canon" on it and your lens might die of embarassment or get so angry
at you that it wouldn't work....

Quoth the grduprey@mchsi.com :

--

R. Clayton McKee                           http://www.rcmckee.com