Subject: [Leica] Not Buying M8
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Wed Mar 12 19:44:29 2008

Frank,

I have to agree with you almost 100%.

I already have to spend over 8 hours a day behind a computer at work, so
I resent having to spend more
time at home working on digital pictures.

I thank the guys who sent in the list of B&W processors.

Jerry Lehrer

Message from jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier) ([Leica] Not Buying M8)
Message from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Not Buying M8)
Message from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Not Buying M8)