Subject: [Leica] Not Buying M8
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (wildlightphoto@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Mar 10 21:10:46 2008

Solar and wind also have their drawbacks.  Solar's are primarily the cost of
manufacture and the manufacturing process (not exactly clean) and wind's
drawbacks include raptor mortality.  I'll take either of these over fossil
fuel any day.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com