Subject: [Leica] More management blabla
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (wildlightphoto@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Mar 10 10:36:23 2008

Gene Duprey <grduprey@mchsi.com> wrote:

> If the digital R shows up at Photokina, I will be a happy camper,
assuming I will be
> able to afford one.  ;-)

Gene

From: Didier Ludwig <leica@screengang.com>

> If I read between the lines I would say
>
> "New digital R camera to be announced at Photokina 2008"
> "Rather no compact digital M (aka digital CL) to be expected in the near
future"

> The rest is just too nebulous especially the statements about the M8
upgrades.
> Didier

If the rumored 22MP sensor is cropped to 24mm x 36mm @ 18MP for older
lenses, this would suggest the same pixel density as the DMR :-)

and (pure speculation) 22MP could mean a 29mm x 36mm sensor if the R10 has
a sensor proportioned to 8x10... or should I say proportioned to 32x40?

;-)

Doug Herr
Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

myhosting.com - Premium Microsoft? Windows? and Linux web and application

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] More management blabla)
Reply from lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth) ([Leica] More management blabla)