Subject: [Leica] More management blabla
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Mon Mar 10 10:46:02 2008

Doug, given that most people print digitally these days wouldn't it make
more sense if the sensor sides were in the same ratio as A3 etc - 1 for the
short side, square root of 2 for the long? I.e 36mm x 25.46mm

Maybe that's what they mean by a larger that full frame sensor?

Steve

Replies: Reply from msadat at gmail.com (mehrdad) ([Leica] More management blabla)