Subject: [Leica] new residence hall
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon Mar 10 08:22:48 2008

Hi Sonny,My first irrelevant comment has to do with building a college dorm
out of wood frame.  My word, didn't the architect ever see "Animal House".
 As to the 15mm, maybe my dropping and bouncing mine off concrete auto
aligned the lens but they sure are a lot of bang for the buck.

Are you using a 21 finder to approximate the field of view or winging it and
cropping later?