Subject: [Leica] Leica CEO: Restructuring 80 percent don
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon Mar 10 07:39:59 2008

Mark,Thanks for the link.  I loved thinking between the lines.  My bet is
that there is no full frame sensor in the next three years but there will be
a sensor change fairly soon.  Mostly to eliminate the IR issue.  I wonder if
the will source in Japan or if Kodak has something up their sleeve...anybody
with ties to Rochester?