Subject: [Leica] IMG: Bath gallery
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Mon Mar 10 04:55:58 2008

Ted,

my feeling about the speed of the gallery is that it has a lot to do with
networks in California. If I track the route I find that the problems really
occur when requests reach Brian's end, even coming from this side of the
pond.

It may be that when he has moved - if he's moving the server too - that
speed
might be less of an issue.

Best regards,

Peter