Subject: [Leica] state of my world
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sat Mar 8 12:05:11 2008

At 08:39 AM 3/8/2008, Brian Reid wrote:
>Luckily for me, the contractor I've hired to renovate and spruce up
>the old house for sale is an old friend who can cope with servers in
>the garage. I hope to put the old house on the market in about 6
>week, and I hope to move the servers within 2 weeks.

Which means that in our depressed housing market, it will take two
whole weeks before it will sell, instead of three days :-)

Good luck. Did you also put in a photo studio?

// richard (This email is for mailing lists. To reach me directly,
please use richard at imagecraft.com)

Message from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] state of my world)
Message from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] state of my world)