Subject: [Leica] New DSLR combo smaller than a M6
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Fri Mar 7 13:56:38 2008

Yes, whole symphonies of it, Vick! I loved the saturated and sharp images I
got with the Fuji pro slide films, carefully scanned and ready for my
photoshop routine. Then I shot my first nicely lit casual portrait stuff
with the M8 (and top of the line M glass of course). At high magnification
on my large computer screen the quality is simply stunning. So is the
control when working with DNGs. I've only just taken the first learning
steps there.
<http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/image/93634580>
My main computer is down, however just wait until I am back in business for
some more samples from me.
Don't think, don't dither, just get out your mastercard, you know you want
to ;-)

Cheers
Geoff